This post contains affiliate links. When you purchase items via our affiliate links, there is no additional cost to you, but Our Virginia Home receives a small percentage of the sale as a thank you for making the introduction. Disclosure
Decorating the entrance to your home is a great way to add curb appeal and welcome guests. You can add gourds, pumpkins, and decorative accessories with fall hues. Hanging a fall wreath on your front door adds warmth. Wreaths can be simple or loaded with beautiful embellishments such as colorful faux flowers, berries, mini pumpkins, ribbons, and more. We’ve featured some of our favorite picks below.
Monogram Fall Wreaths
Personalize your fall wreath with your initial. You can make a statement with large bold flowers or just add a simple bow.
- | Antique lavender and weathered coral peony fall wreath
- | Cream sunflower blossoms autumn wreath
- | Hydrangea fall wreath with peony leaves and berries
- | Burgundy floral grapevine fall wreath
Fall Wood Door Hangers
Add a decorative wood door hanger and personalize it with your initial or a fall saying.
5. | Monogram leaf door hanger burlap ribbon
6. | Round wood fall door hanger with rustic ribbon
7. | Carved wood fall door sign with plaid ribbon
8. | Hand-painted pumpkin wood wreath with a gingham bow
Fall Burlap Wreaths
These fall wreaths made of burlap and faux flowers are simple and beautiful. You can choose colors that would coordinate with multiple seasons.
Rustic Harvest Wreaths
If you’re looking for decor that is rustic, consider wreaths made of natural embellishments such as acorns, corn husks, and dried fruits. A living wreath made of succulents and air plants will make a statement as your guests arrive.
13. | Natural Indian corn fall wreath
14. | Simple acorn wreath with burlap bow
15. | Harvest wreath with dried apple, lime, and orange slices
16. | Living wreath with succulents, air plants, and dried flowers