KLUTCHclub provides a monthly subscription box for women interested in health and fitness products. Each monthly box contains $50 worth of products and coupons. There are three subscription plans: yearly, 3 months, and monthly. Prices per subscription range between $16 to $18 per box. You have the opportunity to preview the box for the upcoming month in advance.
For the Klutchclub May Subscription Box, I received the following:
- Two $25 coupons for movingcomfort.com. One was for me and one could be shared with a friend.
- Hydroxatone’s Instant Effect 90 Second Wrinkle Reducer ($70 value)
- O.N.E. Coconut Water Full Size Sample
- thinkThin Chunky Peanut Butter and Chocolate Dipped Mixed Nuts bars
- Water bottle with KLUTCHClub logo
- YogaDownload.com for free yoga video or online audio
Of each of the products, my favorite was the coupons for Moving Comfort. They offer sports bras, tops, bottoms, and accessories such as hats and headbands. Many of the products are priced around $20-$30. There is free USPS and FedEx shipping on orders over $50. For orders under $50.00, shipping is only $5.
I ate the two thinkThin bars within a few days of receiving my box. I have not seen these in stores before so it was nice to be introduced to a new product.
I hope that in the future KLUTCHbox will consider offering a choice from a couple of boxes per month. I think that it would be fun and convenient to have the option to pick from a variety of products.
What kinds of products would you love to see available from KLUTCHclub?